Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
alecia

Default How do I display all my fonts on my computer?

How do I display all fonts for my computer? I'm taking a practice IC3 test
and this is one of the questions.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

There may not be a perfect way to see all the fonts on your computer, but
the fullest list is found in Windows | Control Panel | Fonts (on some
systems PostScript fonts are in separate folders and not listed in the Fonts
folder). You won't see all of these listed in Word because Word doesn't list
screen fonts or bold, italic, or bold italic variants of fonts (these
variants are applied using the Bold and Italic properties). You also won't
see all the installed fonts if you don't have the right kind of printer
selected (see http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/NoFonts.htm) or if you
have elected to display only TrueType fonts. The choice of printer can
affect the list, too, if the printer has resident fonts.