Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Xchange Xchange is offline

Default Restore earlier version of Word 07 doc

Have lost original version, renamed it. Any way to capture earlier version
of file? TX
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

If you haven't closed the document, you can use Undo (Ctrl+Z) repeatedly.
Otherwise, unless you have backups, I'm afraid you are out of luck.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Xchange" wrote in message
news
Have lost original version, renamed it. Any way to capture earlier
version
of file? TX

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nicholas Nicholas is offline