Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default W2000 several A5 pages on screen at once

Word 2000. I have a few documents that I am trying to reformat to A5 to fit
into a little handbook. OK, I go into page setup and change the paper size
(as A4). All is Ok and they print fine. The only problem is that I am seeing
multiple pages on the screen when editing. I find this offputting (some may
like it!) I would like to have one page at a time as in a normal A4
document. Can't find any way to fix this in view (print layout). Any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Bingo, as always. Meanwhile (I had to do this job this morning) I took a
workaround. I reduced the screen using the windows reduce instead of the
default full screen).

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Set the Zoom appropriately (Whole Page, for example, rather than Two
Pages).

so
all may benefit.