Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Penny Miller Penny Miller is offline

Default Formula for non blank cell

I hope this makes sense... I'm working with a department that uses word to
keep track of when employees are doing their designated duties by system
date/time to make sure they aren't fudging the time.

I've created a document that has two different tables in it and the first
table (7 columns) can be un protected with no worries. However, the second
table (2 columns) needs to have cell A1 protected and if a user keys in any
text in B1 I need it to add the current date/time to A1 once they hit the
enter/tab key.

If B1 isnot blank then A1=CREATEDATE \@ "yyyy-MM-dd" \@ "HH:mm:ss"

Thanks

Copy a Table Formula to Another Cell Robert T Tables 6 May 10th 23 02:51 PM
cell addresses and formula? Susan Tables 4 June 30th 06 04:18 AM
Formula & Cell #s Carla Tables 1 September 17th 05 12:28 AM
Adding formula in the cell Wi$hma$teR Tables 0 July 19th 05 12:52 PM
I need a formula of amount of hours from two times in two cell? dmvargas29 Tables 2 November 20th 04 02:48 AM