SLefever

Default Adding Drop Down list numbers

I have a table that I am trying to add the values that display in the drop
down list.
I want to add cell #'s C4:C9 The whole table is bookmarked as SkillsTable.
Each cell that is a drop down list box is individually bookmarked C4 - C9
Cell C4 bookmark is dropdownC4
Cell C5 bookmark is dropdownC5
Cell C5 bookmark is dropdownC6
Cell C5 bookmark is dropdownC7
Cell C5 bookmark is dropdownC8
Cell C5 bookmark is dropdownC9

Can anyone help?
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?U0xlZmV2ZXI=?=,

I don't understand the question. I follow what you have (dropdowns in these
table cells), and that you want to do something with their lists, but:

1. dropdowns from the Forms or the Controls Toolbox?

2. You want to add values using VBA (a macro)? Hard-coded values, or do you
need to pick them up from somewhere?

I have a table that I am trying to add the values that display in the drop
down list.
I want to add cell #'s C4:C9 The whole table is bookmarked as SkillsTable.
Each cell that is a drop down list box is individually bookmarked C4 - C9
Cell C4 bookmark is dropdownC4
Cell C5 bookmark is dropdownC5
Cell C5 bookmark is dropdownC6
Cell C5 bookmark is dropdownC7
Cell C5 bookmark is dropdownC8
Cell C5 bookmark is dropdownC9

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

SLefever

Cindy,
1. This is the drop downs from the Forms toolbar
2. I would prefer to add the values using the formula option under Tables.
But if I have to create a macro what would the macro code be? And what is a
hard-coded value?
Thanks!

"Cindy M -WordMVP-" wrote:

[...]

Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?U0xlZmV2ZXI=?=,

1. This is the drop downs from the Forms toolbar
2. I would prefer to add the values using the formula option under Tables.
But if I have to create a macro what would the macro code be? And what is a
hard-coded value?

As Suzanne said, you should be able, given these circumstances, to add them in
a calculation type of form field. You can't use Table/Formula to create the
equation, however, you'd need to enter it yourself. For example, to multiply
two dropdowns named Qty1 and Price1:
= Qty1 * Price1

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland