When I print a document I get 5 copies instead of the expected 1..

Old November 24th 04, 08:30 AM
Word Heretic

Default When I print a document I get 5 copies instead of the expected 1..

G'day "jbhaynes" ,

Use Control Panel Printers and change the default settings for the
printer.

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic
Want a hyperlinked index? S/W R&D? See WordHeretic.com

jbhaynes reckoned:

Word defaults to printing 5 copies instead of 1. When I want 1 copy, I have
to change the number from 5 to 1 in the print menu. How do I change the
default number back to 1 permanently?