Wi$hma$teR

Default Adding KKKK in the cell

Help me please.
Can you provide me with formula or macros which will replace any text in
current cell (if formula was writing in this cell behind or before possible
text) with "X" and will leave empty cell the same?
Jean-Guy Marcil

Wi$hma$teR was telling us:
Wi$hma$teR nous racontait que :

Help me please.
Can you provide me with formula or macros which will replace any text
in current cell (if formula was writing in this cell behind or before
possible text) with "X" and will leave empty cell the same?

Try this:

'_______________________________________
Dim myCell As Cell

If Not Selection.Information(wdWithInTable) Then
MsgBox "Cursor must be in a table.", vbCritical, "Cancelled"
Exit Sub
End If

With Selection.Tables(1).Range
For Each myCell In .Cells