Default Death Will - Living Will

Death Will - Living Will
You have a generic copy of any type of wills that we can copy?
=======================================
Regards, Computer Teacher in New Orleans, Louisiana

Lsu @ msn.com
http://searchingforfamily.org
~ Read to Learn - Write to Think ~
=======================================

Mike Hall \(MS-MVP\)

With all respect, a computer teacher should hardly be asking in a newsgroup
how to search for this kind of thing on the internet..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

-REMOVE wrote in message
Death Will - Living Will
You have a generic copy of any type of wills that we can copy?
=======================================
Regards, Computer Teacher in New Orleans, Louisiana

Lsu @ msn.com
http://searchingforfamily.org
~ Read to Learn - Write to Think ~
=======================================

JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

You phrased that very nicely.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

-REMOVE wrote in message
Death Will - Living Will
You have a generic copy of any type of wills that we can copy?
=======================================
Regards, Computer Teacher in New Orleans, Louisiana

Lsu @ msn.com
http://searchingforfamily.org
~ Read to Learn - Write to Think ~
=======================================

Charles Kenyon

The laws in Louisiana are often very different from the rest of the country.
I would recommend that you check with a local bar association.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

-REMOVE wrote in message
Death Will - Living Will
You have a generic copy of any type of wills that we can copy?
=======================================
Regards, Computer Teacher in New Orleans, Louisiana

Lsu @ msn.com
http://searchingforfamily.org
~ Read to Learn - Write to Think ~
=======================================

Mike Hall \(MS-MVP\)

Not just Louisiana.. legal documents differ across every state..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"Charles Kenyon" wrote in
message ...

-REMOVE wrote in message
Death Will - Living Will
You have a generic copy of any type of wills that we can copy?
=======================================
Regards, Computer Teacher in New Orleans, Louisiana

Lsu @ msn.com
http://searchingforfamily.org
~ Read to Learn - Write to Think ~
=======================================

Jay Freedman

Yes, but Louisiana's common law is historically based on French law
instead of English, so it differs even more than elsewhere in the US.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

-REMOVE wrote in message
Death Will - Living Will
You have a generic copy of any type of wills that we can copy?
=======================================
Regards, Computer Teacher in New Orleans, Louisiana

Lsu @ msn.com
http://searchingforfamily.org
~ Read to Learn - Write to Think ~
=======================================

Mike Hall \(MS-MVP\)

or it?.. :-)

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

-REMOVE wrote in message
Death Will - Living Will
You have a generic copy of any type of wills that we can copy?
=======================================
Regards, Computer Teacher in New Orleans, Louisiana

Lsu @ msn.com
http://searchingforfamily.org
~ Read to Learn - Write to Think ~
=======================================

Amedee Van Gasse

In , Jay Freedman told us
an interesting story. My reply to this story is at the bottom of this
message.

Yes, but Louisiana's common law is historically based on French law
instead of English, so it differs even more than elsewhere in the US.

On a tangent:
Would that be pre- or (post-)Napoleontic French law? Belgian law is
also based on Napoleontic law.

--
Amedee Van Gasse

Amedee Van Gasse

In , JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP] told us
an interesting story. My reply to this story is at the bottom of this
message.

Not sure of your doctor's gender?

Not if your doctor is a gender bender. ;-)

(I hope I got the words right?)

--
Amedee Van Gasse

Paul (ESI)

It's time for androgeny, it's just Pat!

Your name is Pat, huh? Is that short for anything?

Yes. Paaaaaaaaat. That's my little joke.

--
Have a nice day!

~Paul
Express Scripts,
Charting the future of pharmacy

"Amedee Van Gasse" wrote:

In , JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP] told us
an interesting story. My reply to this story is at the bottom of this
message.

Not sure of your doctor's gender?

Not if your doctor is a gender bender. ;-)

(I hope I got the words right?)

--
Amedee Van Gasse

JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Meaning if you are less than 5'4" you can get away with a lot! ;-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Louisiana law is based on the Napoleonic Code.

so
all may benefit.

"Amedee Van Gasse" wrote in message
In , Jay Freedman told us
an interesting story. My reply to this story is at the bottom of this
message.

Yes, but Louisiana's common law is historically based on French law
instead of English, so it differs even more than elsewhere in the US.

On a tangent:
Would that be pre- or (post-)Napoleontic French law? Belgian law is
also based on Napoleontic law.

--
Amedee Van Gasse

Echo S