Phippsy

Default odd page break in style

How do I create an odd page break before a style?
Thanks

You don't. You can include "Page break before" in a paragraph style because
it is part of paragraph formatting, but an odd page section break cannot be
included.

"Phippsy" wrote in message
How do I create an odd page break before a style?
Thanks

Phippsy

Sounds interesting!!! I have never done that before - I will have to look at
it. I have actually sorted it for the time being by setting all the page
breaks in the page setup dialogue box as Odd but this would not work if I
ever wanted some not to be odd!!

Thanks
Debbie