Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Patty M

Default Preventing copying of a protected document

I am looking for a way to gray out the select all button on a protected
document. It is grayed out when a document is protected with filling in
forms, comments, and no changes, but when the document is protected with the
track changes option, the select all button is no longer grayed out - this
means that someone can select all, copy, paste to a new document and edit
freely. I am looking for a way that the track changes stays on document when
it is copied or the option of graying out the select all button to eliminate
the copy and paste option.