Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cardlaw

Default Dingbat Font Top of Characters Cut Off

When I use certain dingbat/type embellishment fonts in Microsoft Word
for Mac X, the tops of certain of the pictures get cut off (screen and
print), no matter what size I set it to. Is there some preference I
need to change to keep this from happening? Thanks for any help.

--
Cardlaw
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

Whenever characters (in any font) are cut off at the top, the likely
cause is that the paragraph style is set to an "Exactly" line spacing.
If you set the line spacing to "Single" or "At Least", Word will be
able to expand the spacing of any line that contains a character
taller than the default spacing.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman