Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
joe schmo joe schmo is offline

Default upgraded to word 2007, lost macros

I upgraded from word 2000 to word 2007, and now have lost all the macros that
I had in there. Where did they go and can I get them back?
thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi ?B?am9lIHNjaG1v?=,

I upgraded from word 2000 to word 2007, and now have lost all the macros that
I had in there. Where did they go and can I get them back?

Did you make back-up copies of your templates? If not, you may not be able to
get them back.

You have to be very careful when opening templates in Word 2007 to specifically
save them as *.dotm files. If you don't, Word will very quickly strip out all
code, and no way to get it back.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org