Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
jen_writer jen_writer is offline

Default Cell height/width button

Hello,
Awhile back, I downloaded a "cell height and width" menu button, which opens
up a box in which you can change the column and row size. It is a different
box from the table properties row/column tabs but the same idea. However, I
like it better than the table properties because I have fewer problems with
it.

Unfortunately I cannot remember where I got it from. Has anyone else heard
of this task box? Do you know how I can pass it along to someone else?
thanks
Jen