JR

Default Page break not set, Text from lower page will not merge up.

Need help in fixing the problem in word that will not allow the text on lower
pages to fill in the extra space on the page before it.
garfield-n-odie

Triple-click on the "text on lower pages" to select it. Click on
Format | Paragraph | Line and Page Breaks | uncheck the two boxes
for "Keep lines together" and "Keep with next" | OK.

JR wrote:

Need help in fixing the problem in word that will not allow the text on lower
pages to fill in the extra space on the page before it.

garfield-n-odie

In the same menu, also uncheck the "Page break before" box.

JR wrote:

Need help in fixing the problem in word that will not allow the text
on lower pages to fill in the extra space on the page before it.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rikke Rikke is offline

I have exactly the same problem. However, I followed the instructions
suggested here and it made not difference... If I try to commect the
paragraph with the one on the previous page, they both move down to the next
page. Looks like Sord is using the command "page break before", but this is
unticked from the paragraph formatting...
Any suggestions?

JR wrote:

Need help in fixing the problem in word that will not allow the text
on lower pages to fill in the extra space on the page before it.

First page header/footer appearing on second page as well! JoshMandel Page Layout 4 July 25th 05 06:25 PM
Text only in the first page and text only in the last page BD Page Layout 6 April 13th 05 11:12 PM
Retaining Section Break at the Bottom of Page 1 Diane M Formatting Long Documents 3 January 14th 05 08:16 PM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM
Insert objects at page breaks DRS - Jonathan Microsoft Word Help 4 November 29th 04 07:16 PM