Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
behind the times

Default Custom toolbar OrganizerCopy (d) from Template to Document not vis

I am converting a word macro that worked with word97 to 2003.

The macro creates a new document from a custom template. The template
contains a custom toolbar. In 97 when the toolbar was copied via
OrganizerCopy to the new document, it defaulted as visible. In 2003, it is
defaulting as not visible.

Word Help indicate to do the following:
With CommandBars("Custom ToolBar Name")
.Visible = True
.Position = msoBarTop
End With

However, when I do I get a message that the tool bar is not an OLE object
and the visible property is not available.
-2147467259 This property is only available if the document is an OLE Object.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Charles Kenyon

If you have the toolbar in the attached template, you don't need to copy it,
just make it visible.

The commands work for me for making toolbars visible. I would suggest
posting your entire code in one of the word.vba newsgroups along with an
explanation of what it is you are trying to accomplish.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"behind the times" behind the wrote in