Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Stephanie T.

Default Row height problem with table in table

I'm having a problem with Word 2000. I have a table that begins on one page
and ends on the next. On that next page I have a small table containing a
graphic and then a table in a table with unstable row heights. The unstable
row heights print out as though they are set to a particular height, which
they are not. The row heights are fine in print preview.

Usually the row heights in the table in a table are all the same and too
small; they cut off text. If I remove the table containing the graphic, the
row heights are also all the same, but too big.

If I make the table that starts on the previous page small enough to fit on
the previous page by deleting half of it, the table in table row heights are
fine.

I've tried pasting the problem areas into a new file and still have the
proble. I've also created a brand new table (the one that rolls to the next
page) and rekeyed all the text. Still no luck.

Any ideas?