FatFingers666 FatFingers666 is offline
Junior Member

Location: Mid North, South Australia
Default Uncovering secrets in Word 365 for Mac.

I use MS Office 365 Personal on my Mac M1, OS 12.5. I've used MS Word on Macs since around 1997 and on PC's before that. (I could never happily embrace Apple's "Pages" and still can't!) Up until 2021 no great dramas and I adapted to the ever changing 'improvements'. I now find lots of functions in Word have changed (?) and I'm left scratching my head as what applied in the past is no longer producing the result/s I expect and want.

I write essays and such, usually one document to a page. I am rather a heathen when it comes to saving but have various "homes" for differing subjects. This has become rather messy of late and I seem to have lost the plot. I need to understand the protocols of hierarchal folder and file saving.

I seek help on 2 questions:

1: Where and what can I look for to learn about the protocols of saving ?

2: Occasionally, I open a past .doc/.docx, copy the info and paste to a new .doc and/or add to an existing .docx.
Sometimes, the pasted info on the 2nd .docx appears inside a text box. The text box effectively prevents any editing. I would love to know why this text box appears as the original did not have it.

Can anyone enlighten me please ?

FatFingers
BettyCain BettyCain is offline
Junior Member

You can search for it on google search. I am sure over there you will find a lot of websites where you will find your question answered easily. I can help you but you have to wait for a while. Because I am searching for a site online where I can find information related to essay writer reviews. I want to check that website right now where I can find the PapersOwl review which was given by those students who have taken help from their professional essay writers. When I am done with my research, after that I will try my best to find the proper solution to your problem.

Last edited by BettyCain : August 22nd 22 at 10:53 AM
bambisagucio bambisagucio is offline
Junior Member

Hello everybody! Perhaps the problem is that you should clean your laptop a little from unnecessary files. In addition, it is necessary to defragment the disks to reduce the number of probably formed clusters that can negatively affect the work. In addition, you can read more about how to clean the MacBook from unnecessary files and perform some of these simple operations. I'm pretty sure this will help you solve your problem. Or you should contact the service center. Good luck!

Last edited by bambisagucio : September 22nd 22 at 09:12 PM