Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
MUKESH KUMAR MUKESH KUMAR is offline

Default how can I stop printing of the page containg file details etc ?

whenever I print a word file an extra page containing the details about the
file ,e.g. file name,directory,template,subject,author etc., is also printed
alongwith the pages i want to print.This makkes wastages of papers.
can anybody help me regarding this I will thankful.
I am using microsoft office 2007 version.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

In Word 2007, click on Office Button | Word Options | Display |
uncheck the "Print document properties" box | OK.

In Word 2003 or earlier, click on Tools | Options | Print tab |
uncheck the "Document properties" box | OK.