Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TedT2476 TedT2476 is offline

Default backgrounds

I have a light blue background on part of my document that I cannot remove. I
have not added any background or page color, so there is nothing to remove.
It may have been a document created in an older version of Word that was
imported. The background does print out.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

What version of Word? What constitutes "part of my document"? Things
to try:
1. Delete paragraph shading.
2. Delete drawing objects from header and footer.

TedT2476 wrote:

I have a light blue background on part of my document that I cannot remove. I
have not added any background or page color, so there is nothing to remove.
It may have been a document created in an older version of Word that was
imported. The background does print out.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tim Mastrogiacomo Tim Mastrogiacomo is offline

TedT2476 wrote:
I have a light blue background on part of my document that I cannot remove. I
have not added any background or page color, so there is nothing to remove.
It may have been a document created in an older version of Word that was
imported. The background does print out.

Also look for inserted objects that have been layered "behind the
text," and might be hard to see.

Tim Mastrogiacomo

How do you alternate backgrounds? Krieglied Page Layout 2 August 12th 09 03:36 AM
Backgrounds Suz Microsoft Word Help 1 May 3rd 07 04:09 AM
template backgrounds Eric Staswick Page Layout 4 June 30th 06 03:36 PM
backgrounds CVargas Page Layout 2 May 30th 06 04:33 PM
backgrounds heidikom Page Layout 1 July 6th 05 04:43 PM