Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bob306 Bob306 is offline

Default Changing color scheme in Word 2007 using Windows 7 Ultimate

I upgraded from Vista Home Premium to Windows 7 Ultimate. Somehow my color
scheme was converted to black background and yellow print. Not too bad.
However in some of my documents, text does not appear on the screen -- only
the red and green underlining that alerts me to problems. How can I recover
this text? How can I change the Word color scheme in Windows 7.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I don't have Windows 7, but if it is like Windows Vista, then you can
also toggle "high contrast" on or off by pressing
Alt+LeftShift+PrintScreen, or there should be an option to turn off
"high contrast" in Start | Control Panel | Ease of Access | Ease of
Access Center | Make the computer easier to see.