Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
pabber pabber is offline

Default My cursor does not appear in any Office 2007 Beta Product

I don't have a cursor in WORD, Excel, and the rest of the Office 2007. This
makes working in WORD especially difficult. Please, how do I make the cursor
appear? When I use any other Windows application outside of Office, I have a
cursor.

I don't see that anyone else has this problem. What can I do?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Patrick Schmid Patrick Schmid is offline

Try reducing your hardware acceleration. Right-click on an empty spot on
your desktop, properties, settings, advanced, troubleshoot. Drag the
slider down one or two notches.

Patrick Schmid
http://pschmid.net

: