Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Wajahat Khan Wajahat Khan is offline

Default i want to use my logo as background

i want to use our company logo as background in microsoft office and excel.
it should be show as light in my background.

thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Luc Luc is offline

Wajahat,
You can put a watermark in the background of your documents.
If you are still using Word 2000 have a look he
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=211324
If you are in Word 2002/2003 Format - Background - Printed Watermark.
You can also put the logo in the header and footer formatted as behind text.
As far as I can tell there is no direct way to insert a watermark in Excel,
but if you consult the Help files a workaround is offered using the header
and footer. Basically go to View - header and footer - click button custom
header/footer - click on Picture button and take it from there.
--

Luc Sanders
MVP - PowerPoint