Email Signatures

Default How to create a doc with limited formatting options?

How do I create a template document that only contains the formatting our
company uses, And remove all the legacy formatting??

Any pointers appreciated.
Word Heretic

G'day "Email Signatures" ,

email me, steve from wordheretic.com, and I'll send you a copy of an
article I am working on

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

Email Signatures reckoned:

How do I create a template document that only contains the formatting our
company uses, And remove all the legacy formatting??

Any pointers appreciated.

It is a very bad idea to post your email address in a newsgroup; you can now
expect to get a slew of spam and viruses. What Steve suggested was that you
email him at the address you can find at his Web site.

"Email Signatures" wrote in
message news
Hi Steve,

Many thanks for the prompt response, my email is
.

Cheers

"Word Heretic" wrote:

G'day "Email Signatures" ,

email me, steve from wordheretic.com, and I'll send you a copy of an
article I am working on

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

Email Signatures reckoned:

How do I create a template document that only contains the formatting

our
company uses, And remove all the legacy formatting??

Any pointers appreciated.

Email Signatures

Many thanks for that Suzanne, I am well aware of the abilities of Web Bots
and crawlers.

The email address is a temp and will be closed as soon as it gets beyond use.

Any MVP's out there that can give me some pointers on removing unwanted
formatting from the normal.dot and installing our own version?.

Regards

"Word Heretic" wrote:

G'day "Email Signatures" ,

email me, steve from wordheretic.com, and I'll send you a copy of an
article I am working on

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

Email Signatures reckoned:

How do I create a template document that only contains the formatting

our
company uses, And remove all the legacy formatting??

Any pointers appreciated.

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...alTemplate.htm for
a start.

"Email Signatures" wrote in
message ...

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

It is a very bad idea to post your email address in a newsgroup; you can

now
expect to get a slew of spam and viruses. What Steve suggested was that

you
email him at the address you can find at his Web site.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Email Signatures" wrote in
message news
Hi Steve,

Many thanks for the prompt response, my email is
.

Cheers

"Word Heretic" wrote:

G'day "Email Signatures"