Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Toni

Default report

I am creating a simple report that will be mailed to several agencies. The
same report will be used for each agency but different numbers will be
inserted into various parts of the report. I want the person creating the
report to be able to go from field to field and enter the correct numbers.
What is the best way to do this.

Thanks for any advice you can give.

Toni