Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tammy tammy is offline

Default HOw do you convert from a pdf file to a regular document?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
StressMonkey StressMonkey is offline

Unless you have a copy of the original that the pdf was created from, you
have to retype it or scan it.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Third party software will work in most cases. Some can't be changed because
the owner of the file doesn't allow it. I've even see .pdfs created from
pictures of the document.

I would suggest contacting the file originator and ask them for a .doc file.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

shudder!!!

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

JoAnn Paules [MVP] wrote:
Third party software will work in most cases. Some can't be changed
because the owner of the file doesn't allow it. I've even see .pdfs
created from pictures of the document.

I would suggest contacting the file originator and ask them for a
.doc file.

"Tammy" wrote in message

How do I convert a Wordpad file to a Word document Graham Mayor Microsoft Word Help 3 February 5th 09 08:21 PM
How can I convert PDF file to Word document? Someone Microsoft Word Help 1 August 26th 05 11:08 AM
convert word document to pdf file DoDo Microsoft Word Help 2 June 13th 05 08:56 PM
Templates gman Page Layout 17 April 22nd 05 06:35 PM
Convert Word 2002 document to Acrobat PDF file JOATMON Microsoft Word Help 1 February 13th 05 02:38 PM