Alan

Default How do I delete a continuous section break?

Susan,

I too am having this problem. I read the document that you have listed in
the thread. Didn't really help me. The document that i am dealing with has
14 sections in it, with different parameters for many of the sections. Of
course deleting the last one and re-establishing each preceeding section
break is cumbersome and time consuming. Is there no other fix?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...thSections.htm

"llholley" wrote in message
When I delete a continuous section break, it seems to move up the document
changing previous sections by applying its format. This is maddening!
There's got to be a simple solution. Help!

There's not much point in reapplying section formatting to each section as
you remove the break if the ultimate goal is to remove all the breaks.
Instead, remove all the breaks and then restore the desired formatting. If
you need different formatting, then you need the section breaks.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...thSections.htm

newsgroup so
all may benefit.