Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
pleasefixit? pleasefixit? is offline

Default Do Not Print Instructional Text

I have a (rather extensive) form built in Word 2007. I would obviously prefer
that people fill in the form within Word, but I know not all people will want
to do that.

THUS - I would like to be able to set up the form so that when it is
printed, it does not print the instructional text in the content control item.

Is this possible?