Sandy

Default margin settings from previous document

The margin settings from my label document will not clear when I open a new
document. I have to close all Word applications including Outlook to clear
that margin setting. I have tried everything and this is the only way it will
reset to use the margin function on documents that aren't that label. Any
suggestions?