Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mistaken mistaken is offline

Default how do i translate from bookshelf font back to regular font?

I was writing something on microsoft word and as i wished for it be kept
private i chaned the font into the bookshelf font which is just a series of
symbols. I saved it thinkingi ould simply highlight and select a regular font
to translate but all that hapened was the work turned into small squares or
boxes :S How do i get the work back?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=290978 "WD2002: Symbol Characters
Are Changed to Box Characters" (the instructions should apply to Word
2003 as well) and http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm .

mistaken wrote:

I was writing something on microsoft word and as i wished for it be kept
private i chaned the font into the bookshelf font which is just a series of
symbols. I saved it thinkingi ould simply highlight and select a regular font
to translate but all that hapened was the work turned into small squares or
boxes :S How do i get the work back?

LoganBracewell LoganBracewell is offline
Banned

BY following the procedure they have shared on this blog I have downloaded this snd installed the see on-site https://www.availableideas.com/h1-pr...ation-in-2012/ for the new version of the HP printer software. It is working great. As this software has a lot of latest features in it that is helping to create more ideas.
JamesSparks JamesSparks is offline
Banned

Sandboxes ate eco-friendly and the price is compatible. I have used them many times and I am highly satisfied using these boxes and would prefer you also to visit https://greatlakesfordcollision.com/...help-websites/ to find best essay help at affordable rates. Their quality is great enough. So I would highly recommend these boxes to everyone for use.

HarryMaria HarryMaria is offline
Banned

Yea I concur, tree assumes an extraordinary job forever on the site https://luxurylifestyle.com/headline...-designer.html for grounds that they give free oxygen and a cool shadow even in summer days. Be that as it may, who can change the past. So consider the future to plant new trees however much as could be expected.
JamesSparks JamesSparks is offline
Banned

Fall festival comes after the one year and it is a very good festival in which people enjoyed a lot and learn about the different things like food, cars and such type of the things. It is good that you share this information. The fall festival is totally fabulous.https://www.suncentauto.com/headlight-bulbs.html
JamesSparks JamesSparks is offline
Banned

Amazing post I really loved to read this I have even red tis 3 times. All the aspects of light pollution are well described. I really want to see such more informative post on internet. Keep sharing this post."SEALIGHT H4 LED bulb "