Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DebV DebV is offline

Default Trying to create a form with free text and restricted formatting

I'm trying to create a form to be filled out online that restricts the user
to only completing certain sections, and in those sections to be able to use
only certain formatting. I can get the formatting restricted to certain
styles, I can get the content restricted to certain areas, but I can't figure
out how to get the form to allow the user to format the text in the text
field using the available styles. It simply won't apply the formatting.

What am I missing or doing wrong?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

If this is text form fields, note that they cannot be formatted by the user.
What you can do is format the fields before protecting the document (but
that's probably not what you are trying to do).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP