TBoe

Default Help with inventory DB

The original request I had was to develop a database that would have a list
of people and what items they have taken out of a loan closet. I have the
Client_tbl and Item_tbl (a list of items in the loan closet) and a
Item_Info_tbl (characteristics about the items. ie. Code, In, Out, Needs
Repair, and File. I have the main form with the client info and a sub form
with a dropdown box to choose the items and Code and checkboxes for In, Out,
Needs Repair, and File. Now the person calls and requests an inventory DB.
So she sent me the quantity info for each item. QUESTIONS: Can I revamp my
existing DB to do this? If so Im not sure how or where to start. Can I
keep the check boxes and have the quantities decrease or increase depending
if the box is checked? Or should I just start over and use the inventory
template and revamp that to fit my needs. (This is in Access 97) Thanks
much.

Shauna Kelly

Hi TBoe

I suggest you post your question to an Access newsgroup, since this
newsgroup concentrates on Microsoft Word.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word