Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mr. Arnold Mr. Arnold is offline

Default Can't edit Word 2007----shuts down

Whenever I try to edit a document in Word, the screen bleaches out and it
says word has shut down, then tries to recover the document. It has been
working fine since I installed Ultimate back in March. No new downloads, any
suggestions will be appreciated.

By the way, this is on my laptop (5 months old) and it has started on my
desktop computer also.
--
Phil C. Arnold
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

If this happens with a particular document, that document might be damaged.
Have you tried Open and Repair?

On the other hand, if you are saying that Word crashes when editing any
document, see http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...artingWord.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP