Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jayawanth Jayawanth is offline

Default Heading, Pictures and Descriptions - Hold it together

In my book, a heading is usually followed by some pictures and descriptions
related to the pictures. I would like these to all appear in a single page
without breaking and if it were to break I would like it to appear in the

What is the simplest way to accomplish this? Any Style or do I have to
manually select and set paragraph styles - if so which ones please?

Thanks
Jayawanth
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you use Word's built-in heading styles, they are already formatted as
"Keep with next." Create a style for the pictures that is also "Keep with
next." Use another style for the captions or descriptions below the pictures
that is not KWN.