Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ineedyou Ineedyou is offline

Default the virtual keyboard option missing from the accessabilty menu

Since upgrading to IE 7 I cannot find the virtual keyboard previously shown
on the accessabilty menu nor does it appear in the help section of Office
anymore.
I need the keyboard so would appreciate any help.
thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Klaus Linke Klaus Linke is offline

"Ineedyou" wrote:
Since upgrading to IE 7 I cannot find the virtual keyboard previously
shown
on the accessabilty menu nor does it appear in the help section of Office
anymore.
I need the keyboard so would appreciate any help.
thanks

Hi,

Where are you looking for it?
I have WinXP, IE7 installed, and still see it in Programs Accessories
Accessibility On screen keyboard.

Regards,
Klaus

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Sun, 29 Jul 2007 17:08:48 +0200, "Klaus Linke"
wrote:

"Ineedyou" wrote:
Since upgrading to IE 7 I cannot find the virtual keyboard previously
shown
on the accessabilty menu nor does it appear in the help section of Office
anymore.
I need the keyboard so would appreciate any help.
thanks

Hi,

Where are you looking for it?
I have WinXP, IE7 installed, and still see it in Programs Accessories
Accessibility On screen keyboard.

Regards,
Klaus

If you do need to recreate the shortcut in the Accessibility menu, the
path to the executable file (the Target field in the shortcut's
Properties dialog) should be

%SystemRoot%\system32\osk.exe

--
Regards,