Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Cocksy Boy Cocksy Boy is offline

Default How to add more than 1 custom margin setting word 2007

Hi there all,

I am using word 2007 and want to add a number of custom margin settings, or
change the 'microsoft default' margin settings.

Basically, I have 3 or 4 page layouts (with different margins) that i use
for work, and none of them are the same as any of the microsoft standard
margin settings. At the moment, every time i need to change the margin, i
need to type the settings in manually.

What i want to do is save my 4 settings and add them to the 5 existing
'standard' options, or failing that, change the 5 existing microsoft settings
to my own ones.

Is there any way to do this? Many thanks!