Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ruth_Rob Ruth_Rob is offline

Default Folders/Subfolders

I can create a folder and name it. But when I try to create a subfolder by
clicking on it comes up as empty.

Can anyone simply this? I miss XP, I use Vista and MS Office 2003.

Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Margy Margy is offline

In Vista if the folder that you want to create a sub folder to is selected -
go to the top left of screen to a button called ORGANIZE and click it - there
is an option there for NEW FOLDER. Click on it, type the name of your new
folder and press Enter. Hang in with Vista - it is lovely.
--
Margy