Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CalendarGirl CalendarGirl is offline

Default Word File Compression needed

Hello, I have a word file that is 51, 160 KB in size. I need this file sized
down substantially. I have already compressed the images being used in the
file by cutting them and pasting special as gif files. I have also saved the
file with the tools option of compressing file as you save. Any suggestions?
Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Calendar Girl,

What version of Word; which Word file format are you saving in and why/what size do you need to achieve?

The content of the file and the format will dictate some of the sizing.

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP