Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
anne anne is offline

Default Printing from Word to a lexmark printer

I am having a problem when I print from word, when the paper comes out of the
printer it is blank? if I try to print on lables it comes up with an error
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
english[_2_] english[_2_] is offline

Check to see if the font color is white. If so, it will not print as the
program does not 'see' any content. If you have the blue background and white
font color chosen, this may be the problem. I believer chosing automatic for
the color will work as white will not.