Confused

Default Footnotes Deletion

Hi. I'm having difficulty trying to delete footnotes. I've unhidden all text.
Gone to normal view, tried to delete the footnotes but my helper guy displays
and says the function does not work. i tried the replace footnote with
"nothing" and that also does not work. Help please!

CyberTaz

Hi Confused-

Are you trying to delete _all_ footnotes from the document?

Find & Replace should do it for you if it's set up right. First, click
[More] & make sure that no Formatting specs are in place when you go into the
Find & Replace dialog box. If the "No Formatting" button is active when you
click in either edit field, click that button to turn off any formatting
attributes.

Next, in the Find box, either type ^f or click [Special] and select Footnote
Mark.

Then make sure there is no content in the Replace box. It must be empty.

Is this how you were setting it up? If not, try it this way and see if you
have better results.

HTH |:)