Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
AnnA Lundgren AnnA Lundgren is offline

Default Can I change POINT SIZES - in Word - from the Pica system to cicer

Hi
I have been searching but without any luck. I would like to know if there is
any way to change the point size in word (or whole office).

Since I work in sweden we generally use the cicero (Didotsystem) where
1point=0,376mm. Word however is based on the PICA system where 1 point is
0,352mm. Might not seem much but it does make a difference when working with
graphic guidelines.

So, is there anyway to change the designated pointsize in word?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hello Anna

AnnA Lundgren wrote:
I have been searching but without any luck. I would like to know if there is
any way to change the point size in word (or whole office).

Since I work in sweden we generally use the cicero (Didotsystem) where
1point=0,376mm. Word however is based on the PICA system where 1 point is
0,352mm. Might not seem much but it does make a difference when working with
graphic guidelines.

So, is there anyway to change the designated pointsize in word?

I don't thinks so, and I doubt it would be much use.

You can enter all sorts of measurements into most Word dialogs (pt, mm,
etc.). But internally, Word converts these into it's own system. So,
what I would do in your boots, is: convert your point measurements into
mm, and enter these. I don't think you can get any more precision ...

0.2cents
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MSFT |