Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sarah M[_2_] Sarah M[_2_] is offline

Default Lost r-click menu in Word 2003

I've suddenly & inexplicably lost the ability to highlight a word, r-click it
and get a menu of options such as spell check, synonyms etc: nothing
whatsoever happens. I'm using Vista and have downloaded all the recommended
updates. Maddening since this is such a useful tool. I've tried using the
repair function and reinstalling Office to no avail. Any advice would be
deeply appreciated. Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

This is probably a registry corruption - see
http://www.gmayor.com/my_toolbars_are_missing.htm or
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/MissingMenusEtc.htm but if that doesn't
fix it, see http://www.gmayor.com/what_to_do_when_word_crashes.htm then
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...artingWord.htm.