GJ

Default Add back ability to use the keyboard only to accept, reject, etc..

It appears that in Word 2003 I must now leave the keyboard and use the mouse
to accept, accept all, or reject changes when a document has change tracking
turned on. Please don't lose sight of the fact that key strokes are more
efficient in most situations.
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?R0o=?=,

It appears that in Word 2003 I must now leave the keyboard and use the mouse
to accept, accept all, or reject changes when a document has change tracking
turned on. Please don't lose sight of the fact that key strokes are more
efficient in most situations.

If you used to use the dialog box, you can still do it that way. It's in
Tools/Customize/Commands, under the category "all commands": pull
ToolsReviewRevisions to where ever you'd like to have it.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)