Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mary Mary is offline

Default why can I not print a portion of my Word document?

I can print the entire document, but not just an excerpt.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jim Jim is offline

By what method are you trying to print only part of the doc? Print
Selection, Print section/page range? Specifics will help.
--
Jim Hull
Technical Writer

I can print the entire document, but not just an excerpt.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mary Mary is offline

I'm printing a selection. Never had a problem with this before on this
machine, until yesterday. To my knowledge, nothing has changed.

I can print the entire document, but not just an excerpt.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mary Mary is offline

Another detail just discovered: the excerpt will print if I do NOT include
the Header 1. If the Header 1 is part of my print selection, nothing prints.