taylor3 taylor3 is offline
Junior Member

Default ensure I have an 8.5x11 sheet

I have a simple question, but I just want to make sure I did this right.

I'm using MS word for Mac 2008.

I need to have an 8.5 x 11 sheet. It's a manuscript for a book that I wrote. My question is, how do I check, to ensure that it's 8.5x11? I don't know how to adjust this, or even check this.

Thank you so much!
taylor3 taylor3 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylor3 View Post
I have a simple question, but I just want to make sure I did this right.

I'm using MS word for Mac 2008.

I need to have an 8.5 x 11 sheet. It's a manuscript for a book that I wrote. My question is, how do I check, to ensure that it's 8.5x11? I don't know how to adjust this, or even check this.

Thank you so much!
Can someone please help me with this? Someone in another forum posted as a response: 'Page layout, size, letter.'

But I don't know what that means. I can't find anything that says Page Layout. Only something that says Size Layout, under 'View.' I can't find anything that says Size or Letter.

I really need help with this issue. Thanks again!
Big_Al Big_Al is offline
Junior Member

Location: Bristol UK
Post

Morning (here at least)

Had a quick google, check out http://grok.lsu.edu/mobile/article.aspx?articleid=7728

This takes you to the right place, you probably don't want to set default though so ignore that part.