Johny Lee

Default Can you join pages together in Word 03

In word 2003 can you connect pages together (horizontally) to create a page
that is basically, really long? If not, can this be done in any other Office
03 program. I'm trying to draw a diagram across 3 or so pages. Any ideas are
most appreciated.

Cheers

Johny Lee

Chuck Davis

Johny Lee wrote:
In word 2003 can you connect pages together (horizontally) to create
a page that is basically, really long? If not, can this be done in
any other Office 03 program. I'm trying to draw a diagram across 3 or
so pages. Any ideas are most appreciated.

Cheers

Johny Lee

Publisher will do banner printing, but few printers will. Check your printer
first.

Graham Mayor

Chuck Davis wrote:
Publisher will do banner printing, but few printers will. Check your
printer first.

Publisher will create a banner split across separate sheets of paper as
originally described. I don't see why the printer should have trouble with
this, though I concede that banners are not something I personally have a
use for...... unless of course you meant banners on continuous paper?