Dibblersan

Default How to toggle between documents in Word as one can in Excel?

I know that previously I obtained a macro to allow the user to toggle between
documents in Word rather than having to use the Window pull down menu - any
ideas?
Graham Mayor

CTRL+F6 toggles between documents.

Dibblersan wrote:
I know that previously I obtained a macro to allow the user to toggle
between documents in Word rather than having to use the Window pull
down menu - any ideas?

Angelo Campanella

Dibblersan wrote:

I know that previously I obtained a macro to allow the user to toggle between
documents in Word rather than having to use the Window pull down menu - any
ideas?

It is a characteristic of recent Window Systems that if you were in
document A (either Word or Excel, or PPT), and went to Doc B by any
means, you can get Doc A back by ALT-TAB. You may toggle between A nd B
indefinitely that way as long as you don't go to another Doc (C), whence
Doc C becomes the togglee. Then, if you want A back, you have to get it
back by holding ALT down while you TAB around the cue to the one you
want. A small icon screen clearly gives you orientation in that cue.

Angelo Campanella.
--
--------- www.CampanellaAcoustics.com ---------

"I have simply studied carefully whatever I've undertaken, and tried to
hold a reserve that would carry me through." - Charles A. Lindbergh.

"As for background noise level; 35 dBA is a good classroom; 45 dBA is a
sound masking system!" - Anthony K. Hoover

"Every day, we perform on the stage that we set yesterday." AJC.

Convert Word 2003 documents to WordPerfect formate Carol Microsoft Word Help 6 March 9th 06 08:11 AM
In typing dates in Word, i.e. "January 12" how do you keep the "1. Carol Microsoft Word Help 2 January 12th 05 09:09 PM
word xp crashes after macros are recorded kharris0405 Microsoft Word Help 3 January 11th 05 11:50 PM
macro in word js Microsoft Word Help 1 December 28th 04 04:01 AM
saving the workspace Mike Microsoft Word Help 3 December 9th 04 12:32 AM