Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rube in AZ Rube in AZ is offline

Default How prevent vertical lines in left margin or delete them

Vertical lines appear in left margin for each line as I type text using
Office Word 2003. How can I prevent them and delete them when they appear?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Fri, 4 Aug 2006 18:10:02 -0700, Rube in AZ Rube in
wrote:

Vertical lines appear in left margin for each line as I type text using
Office Word 2003. How can I prevent them and delete them when they appear?

You have Track Changes turned on. Turn it off (click Tools Track
Changes). Then display the Reviewing toolbar, find the Accept Changes
button, click the down arrow next to it, and choose "Accept all
changes in document".

See
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/trac...ngesWorks.html.

--