Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Wendy65

Default retrieve an earlier version of a doc once I've Saved As?

I've just Saved As a Word document over another doc which I need to keep. can
i find the original somewhere on the hard drive? Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Not unless you have a backup somewhere.

Wendy65 wrote:
I've just Saved As a Word document over another doc which I need to
keep. can i find the original somewhere on the hard drive? Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Phil

this might possibly work it, navigate in explorer to the file you have saved
over right click choose previous version if you are lucky there may be more
than one version visible