Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Lee Lee is offline

Default Merging from excel but the currency format changes on word!

on hers either nowI have all the data showing correctly in excel but when i
merge it to Word, none of the currency figures show correctly. The symbol is
missing and there are no decimal places. This has only started happening
since i loaded office 2007 on. It use to merge fine on Office 2003.
I thought i would just use my bosses computer as we are networked and she
still has Office 2003 on hers but it won't work. Please help me?!