Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers,microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Trent SC Trent SC is offline

Default Can I make headers & footers appear on only some pages?

Using Word 2003 (11.8202.8202) SP3...

I'd like to be able to define how headers and footers appear on my
documents, and haven't been able to work out exactly how to do this. The
main requirement is to have Word not show them on specific pages (the first
and last, typically) and any advice the group can give would be much
appreciated.

TIA